Kimberly Noël “Kim” Kardashian (born October 21, 1980) is an American “woman of a noble family”, influential person, model, actress, businessman, and citizen television personality, who is her social life and E! But the upcoming reality show Keeping Up With the Kardashians is more famous.
|Kim Kardashian | Biography, Children, Husband, Net worth and More|
|Real Name||Kimberly Noel Kardashian|
|Date of Birth/Age||21 October 1980 (age 38)|
|Birthplace||Las angeles, california, united states|
|Education||Marymount High School|
|Profession||Model, Actress, Businessman|
|Net worth||$45 million (estimated 2014 May 2014)|
|Partner/husband||Damon Thomas (vs. 2000-04)|
Chris Humphries (vs. 2011-13)
Kenya West (v. 2014)
|Children||Saint West(born 2015)|
Chicago West (born 2018)
North “Nori” West (born 2013)
|Relative||Kourtney Kardashian (sister)|
Khloé Kardashian (sister)
Rob Kardashian (brother)
Kardashian is the daughter of an Armenian (father), Scottish and Dutch (mother), attorney Robert Kardashian and Chris Jenner (née Houghton). Robert Kardashian, who was famous as an advocate in the case of murder of O.J. Simpson, died on September 30, 2003. After divorcing his father Robert in 1989, his mother, Chris, married the second time in 1991 with former Olympic player Brush Jenner.
Kardashian’s two sisters, Courtney and Khloe, and a brother, Robert. Burton Jenner, Brendan Jenner and Reality Show Star Brody Jenner are their three step brothers and Kessie Jenner, a step sister, apart from them, there are also two half-sisters who have Kendall and Kelly Jenner, who are Godfather of OJ Simpson Kardashian. .
During his high school practice, Kardashian has also worked with his father’s music marketing company, Movie Tunes.
She got his first chance of acting in the television series Beyond the Break. After that in 2008, she appeared in the role of Lisa in the spoof film Disaster Movie with Carmen Electra and Vanessa Minnillo. Kardashian also appeared in an episode entitled “Benefits”, How I Met Your Mother.
Kardashian has done a lot of small work in modeling along with her own TV career. Kardashian gave a nude posture for the pictures appearing in Playboy magazine’s December 2007 issue. In February 2008 Bongo Jeans declared Kardashian its new brand model. Kardashian is also the model of Travis Barker’s famous clothing category Stars and Streps. Kardashian is one of the stars in the series of reality show [[Keeping with the Kardashians] Keeping Up with the Kardashians]] with two sisters, mother, brother, two sisters from his mother’s second marriage and stepfather.
On May 2, 2008, Kardashian published a workout DVD entitled Workout with Kim Kardashian with the help of his trainer Kathy Kahler and published a great workout card set. In July 2008, Kardashian announced on her personal blog that he is working on his own perfume range, which will be released in 2009. In March 2009, Kardashian launched the shoe shopping service. Kardashian is going to be present as a guest judge during the 13th round of America’s Next Top Model. Kardashian is the owner of a boutique of clothes named D-A-S-H with her two sisters, Courtney and Khloe.
Dancing with stars
Kardashian Dancing with one of the 13 participants in the seventh season of the stars. She had partnered with current DWTS Champion Mark Ballas. Kardashian was the third contestant, which was released on 30 September 2008 in the vote-out, totaling 11th overall.
In 2000, Kardashian married music producer Damon Thomas; Their relationship ended in a divorce in 2004. In 2007, after meeting NFL star Reggie Bush at the ESPY Awards, she started dating. They split at the end of July 2009.
However, on 29 September 2009, E! According to a source, Kim and Reggie are now back together. According to the source, “[khloo] the marriage reminded him, she went to meet him”. Immediately after the marriage of her sister, Kardashian climbed on his flight to New Orleans late on Sunday night – wearing his purple “Mr. and Mrs. Odom” sweat suit.
Sex Tape Scandal
In 2007, a home porn video made with his lover, R & B singer Ray J, appeared. In this case, Kardashian initiated legal action for the proprietary rights of the tape against the vivid entertainments. Later, Kardashian dismissed her case and settled in the US $ 5 million with a vivid entertainment.
Height, Weight, Hip, Bra, Shoe, Dress Size
- Height : 5 feet 3 inches (160 centimeters)
- Weight : 65 kilograms (143 pounds)
- Waist Size : 26 inches
- Hip Size: her butt at 42 inches (107 cm)
- Bra Size: 34D
- Shoe Size: 7
- Dress Size: She wears dress size 8(US)
List of kim kardashian movies
- Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor Ava (2013)
- Disaster Movie Lisa (2008)
- Ocean’s Eight Kim Kardashian West (2018)
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Producer (2007-2018)
- Along with Paris Hilton, Nicky Hilton Rothschild, Tara Reid, Bijou Phillips, Kimberly Stewart, Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie, she is one of Hollywood’s most famous party girls.
- Stepdaughter of Caitlyn Jenner. Stepsister of Brandon Jenner, Brody Jenner, Burt Jenner and Casey Jenner.
- Her father was of Armenian descent, and was the son of Helen Jean (Arakelian) and Arthur Kardashain. Kim’s mother has English, and smaller amounts (to varying degrees) of Dutch, German, Irish and Scottish ancestry. Kim’s maternal grandparents were Mary (Campbell) and Robert True Houghton.
- Good friends with Brittny Gastineau and Rachel Roy.
- Ranked #9 on Maxim Magazine’s Hot 100 Women of 2010 list.
- Despite her party girl status, she doesn’t really like to drink alcoholic drinks.
- Aunt of Mason Dash Disick and Penelope Scotland Disick.
- Engaged to Kris Humphries of the NBA’s New Jersey Nets [May 25, 2011].
- Ex-daughter-in-law of William Humphries. Ex-sister-in-law of Kaela Humphries.
- PETA named her as their Worst Dressed person of 2010 for wearing fur.
- Filed for divorce from Kris Humphries after 72 days of marriage. His demand for an annulment kept the couple legally married until May 2013 when he finally agreed to a divorce. Us Weekly magazine reported on September 12, 2013 that Christie’s will auction on October 15, 2013 the $2 million, 20-carat custom Lorraine Schwartz diamond engagement ring Humphries gave Kardashian. It is expected to fetch between $300,000 – $500,000.
- Graduated from Marymount High School in Bel Air, California in the Class of 1998.
- While she was in preschool, Kim became friends with future reality television star Paris Hilton.
- In 2004, Kim became a personal stylist to recording artist Brandy Norwood; she eventually developed into a full-time stylist, and was a personal shopper and stylist to actress Lindsay Lohan.
- Has been in a relationship with Reggie Bush, Miles Austin, Ray J, Nick Cannon, Nick Lachey, Shengo Deane and Gabriel Aubry (father of Halle Berry’s daughter).
- Her prom date was T.J. Jackson, nephew of Michael Jackson.
- (May 24, 2014) Married her boyfriend of 2 years Kanye West at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy following a 7-month-long engagement, this is her third marriage. Friend Lana Del Rey performed at Kim and Kanye West’s wedding.
- Her younger sister Khloé Kardashian is godmother of her daughter North.
- Has her look-alike puppet in the French show Les Guignols de l’info (1988).
- In the TV miniseries American Crime Story (2016), O.J. Simpson threatens to take his life in Kim’s bedroom when, in actuality, this event occurred in younger sister Khloé Kardashian’s bedroom.
- Once considered herself a fiscally conservative Republican, but has since switched to the Democratic side.
- Was mentioned by Eminem in the song “We Made You”.
- A large portion of her earnings for 2016 came from her mobile phone game Kim Kardashian: Hollywood.
- For the June 2015 to June 2016, she earned an estimated $51 million which placed her at the #1 spot for the Forbes highest-earning reality stars of 2016.
- Is a distant cousin of Ellen Degeneres, author Louisa May Alcott, Ted Danson, Vice President Charles Dawes, President John Adams, and President John Quincy Adams via common ancestor Thomas Gardner III. Via ancestor Edward Frost she is a distant cousin of Clara Barton, Jane Fonda, Henry Fonda, Presidents George W., and George H. W. Bush, Governor Jeb Bush, Liv Tyler, Steven Tyler, Hall of Fame quarterback Steve Young, Brigham Young, Morton Salt Company founder Joy Morton, and sporting goods entrepreneur Albert G. Spalding. Via ancestor Edmund Rice she is a distant relative of President Calvin Coolidge, Bill Nye, Matt Damon, author Edgar Rice Burroughs, Barnes and Noble co-found Gilbert Clifford Noble, Lucille Ball, and Elisabeth Shue. Through ancestor Hugh Mason she is a distant cousin of Kate Upton, Carole Lombard, and Tennessee Williams. Through ancestor Josiah Whitcomb she is related to actress Anna Gunn. And through ancestor Robert White of Yatley she is a distant relative of Johnny Carson, Kyra Sedgwick, and First Lady Alice Lee Roosevelt.
- Has three children with her husband Kanye West: a daughter North West (b. June 15, 2013), a son Saint West (b. December 5, 2015) and another daughter Chicago Noel West (b. January 15, 2018 by surrogate mother).
- On October 2, 2016, while attending Paris Fashion Week, Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint in the apartment where she was staying. Five individuals, dressed as police officers, bound and gagged her, then stole $10 million worth of jewelry. The thieves got in her residence by threatening the concierge. Once they accessed Kardashian’s room, they held a gun to her head, tying her wrists and legs and wrapping duct tape around her mouth as a gag. Kardashian, who was placed in the bathtub, was physically unharmed and reportedly begged for her life. She managed to wriggle her hands free from the plastic ties around her wrists and scream for help. The thieves escaped. On October 6, 2016, it was revealed that filming for the next season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007) had been placed “on hold indefinitely” after the robbery. Production resumed on October 26. Kardashian postponed a makeup demonstration in Dubai due to the incident.
- (September 6, 2017) Expecting her third child, a daughter, through surrogate mother with her husband Kanye West before Christmas.
- Friends with Ciara and La La Anthony.
- Attended The Buckley School, along with brother Rob Kardashian, her sister Kourtney Kardashian, and childhood friends, Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie.
- Kim tried her hand at boxing in the Keeping Up With Kardashians episode Body Blows (Season 4, Episode 6.) Kim was matched up against a much stronger and athletic opponent, who landed some hard punches in the bout. Kim, though was able to survive the three rounds but lost the fight by decision.
- Favorite shows are Sex and the City (1998), The Oprah Winfrey Show (1986), and Forensic Files (1996).
- Favorite books are “Tuesdays With Morrie” by Mitch Albom and “The Purpose-Driven Life” by Rick Warren.
- Her favorite artists include Jennifer Lopez, Alicia Keys, Usher Raymond, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, and Beyoncé.
- Favorite movies are The Notebook (2004) and Clueless (1995).
Favorite colors are white, silver, and gold.
- At the age of 14, she had a lavish birthday party held in her honor at the Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch.
- Her first name Kimberly is an English baby girl name which means “from the wood of a royal forest”.
- Is a Christian and once expressed her intention of starting a Bible study session with her friends. She attends Sunday services and also pays her tithes unfailingly.
- Her first true love was T.J. Jackson, Michael Jackson’s nephew. Only weeks after the O.J. trial had ended, T.J.’s mother DeeDee was found dead in a swimming pool. The tragic event only brought the couple closer together and they dated throughout high school. Kim still thinks of T.J. as her first real love.
- Her initial life ambition as a child was to be a teacher.
- Favorite supermodels are Cindy Crawford and Linda Evangelista.
- In 2009, she bagged an endorsement with ShoeDazzle shoe company, of which she is the co-founder and chief fashion stylist. She then endorsed multiple other projects including a vanilla cupcake mix flavor called “Va-Va-Va-Nilla” for the Los Angeles bakery, Famous Cupcakes.
- As a teen, she was a huge fan of the Spice Girls and would often dressed as her favorite Spice Girl, Posh Spice (Victoria Beckham).
- Is the highest earning reality televison star in history of the world. Her 2016 income according to Forbes stood at $51 million, which is an accumulation of interview fees, profits from her clothing collection, perfume sales, TV appearances, and film roles.
Founded a production company called Kimsaprincess Productions through which she released three successful workout videos.
- Was a huge fan of Drew Barrymore and Clueless (1995) as a teen.
- Suffers from chronic psoriasis since 2010. Her mother, Kris Jenner, also has psoriasis.
Is a huge fan of Jennifer Lopez. Source imdb