|अब खोलें 100% मुफ़्त* डीमैट और ट्रेडिंग खाता! 0* एएमसी लाइफटाइम के लिए|
|मुफ्त डीमैट खाते के लिए साइनअप करें|
|ऑनलाइन अकाउंट खोले|
Jennifer Lawrence Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Affairs Photos…
Jennifer Shredder Lawrence (born: August 15, 1990) is an American actress. Lawrence was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky, where she began acting in theater until he was 14 years old.
Lawrence, who never received formal education for drama and acting, made her first move on television to The Bill Angwall Show sitcom, aired from 2007 to 2009 on the TBS channel.
she received the Young Artist Award for Outstanding Young Performance in a TV Series (Hindi: Young Artist Award for Outstanding Young Artist in a TV Series) for her performance in the program.
she then went on to guest star in several television series. she made his debut on the big screen with The Burning Plain (2008), in which his performance was well appreciated. Her first film as the main character was The Poker House. Then the film Passengers with Chris Pratt.
Jennifer Lawrence Biography
- Real Name ➡ Jennifer Shrader Lawrence
- Nickname :arrow:Jen, JLaw
- Profession :arrow:Actress
- Famous Role ➡ Ree Dollar in Winter’s Bone
Physical Stats & More
in centimeters :arrow:175 cm
in meters ➡ 1.75 m
in Feet Inches ➡ 5’ 9”
in Kilograms ➡ 63 kg
in Pounds ➡ 139 lbs
- Measurements 35-26-36
- Eye Colour ➡ Blue
- Hair Colour ➡ Blonde
- Date of Birth ➡ August 15, 1990
- Age (as in 2019):arrow: 28 Years
- Birth Place ➡ Indian Hills, Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.
- Zodiac sign/Sun sign :arrow:Leo
- Nationality :arrow:American
- Hometown :arrow:Louisville, Kentucky
- School ➡ Kammerer Middle School, Louisville.
She was home-schooled after primary education and finished her studies two years earlier with high scores.
- College :arrow:N/a
- Educational Qualifications :arrow:High School
Father ➡ Gary Lawrene (Was a Construction Worker and owned a concrete construction firm Lawrence & Associates)
Mother ➡ Karen Lawrence (Children’s Camp Manager)
Brothers ➡ Ben and Blaine (Both older)
Boyfriends and Affairs
Boyfriends ➡ Graham Patrick Martin (2008-2009) | Nicholas Hoult (2010-2014) | Chris Martin (2014-2015)
Marital Status ➡ Single
Lawrence is mostly known from the films ‘Winters Bone’, ‘The Hunger Games’ and ‘X-Men: First Class’. As of 2019, Jennifer Lawrence’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $130 million dollars, making her one of the youngest and highest-paid actresses in the world.
Net Worth: $130 Million
Source of Wealth: Professional Actress
- 💡 Laci Kay Somers Age, Height, Boyfriend, Biography, Family & Net worth
- 💡 Albert Einstein Death Age, Children, Education, Biography & Facts
- 💡 Emily Ratajkowski – Bio, Net Worth, Affair, Husband, Married
Her lead role in Lawrence’s Winters Bone (2010) is generally considered Her breakout performance. For this, she was nominated in the Best Actress category at the Academy Awards, Golden Globe Awards, Satellite Awards, Independent Spirit Awards and Screen Actors Guild Awards. Lawrence was the second youngest actress to be nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actress at the age of 20.
At the age of 22, she received the Academy Award, the Golden Globe Award, the Satellite Award, the Independent Spirit Award and the Screen Actors Guild Award, among other awards for his role in the romantic comedy Silver Linings Playbook (2012). Jitan and the first to receive two nominations for the Academy Award for Best Actress in India She became the second youngest actress.
Hottest Jennifer Lawrence Bikini Pictures Show Off Her Amazing Butt
Facts About Jenifer Lawrence
- Does Jenifer Lawrence Smoke? Yes
- Does Jennifer Lawrence drink alcohol? Yes
- Lawrence suffered from hyperactivity and social anxiety as a child.
- ‘Hunger Games’ star Jennifer Lawrence is the world’s highest paid actress, earning $ 5.2 million
- Oscar-winning American actress Jennifer Lawrence is engaged to Cooke Maroney.
- Cooke Maroney and Jennifer Lawrence were dating since 2018.
- Cooke Maroney has a net worth of 36 crores. Whereas, Jennifer Lawrence has total assets of more than 9 billion.