|अब खोलें 100% मुफ़्त* डीमैट और ट्रेडिंग खाता! 0* एएमसी लाइफटाइम के लिए|
|मुफ्त डीमैट खाते के लिए साइनअप करें|
|ऑनलाइन अकाउंट खोले|
honey in hindi called “Shahad, Madhu” Honey is used in every house because it is such a thing which is full of health Benefits. Pure Shahad contains vitamins, proteins, minerals and amino acids. Some people do not consume honey because they fear that the honey that was purchased at their sight will be Pure or not. Go to buy honey in the market so every brand guarantees 100% pure Shahad. But how do we assume that the honey is pure or not? Now you go there and open the bottle of honey and do not check the quality of it? But if you want you can test the pure honey at home too.
By bringing new bottle of honey we are often lost in the idea that honey is not helping us, but you yourself think that how Shahad will benefit us if the adulterants are mixed with Shahad.
Today we will give you some tips that will make you easily identify the pure honey.
Read the label before buying
Before buying Shahad, read the label that There is no mixed up in it.
How to identify Pure Honey with water
In a glass of water, pour the spoonful of Shahad. If honey falls down in the water then it is pure and dissolves in water even before sitting down, it is adulterated.
Burn a candle and wrap cotton wool in a wood and apply Shahad on it. Then put this honey Cap of cotton on the fire, if cotton starts burning then honey is pure. Otherwise the water is mixed in honey.
Take the blotting paper to do this test. Then put some drops of Shahad on it. If there is some impurity in it, then the paper will absorb it and the pure Shahad will remain on the paper. You can do this work also with tissue paper.
Test with clothes
Put a few drops of Shahad on a cloth. It will suck up the wrong Shahad. Also, wash the honey cloth, if the stain is lost, the honey is pure, otherwise it is impure.
Take one quantity of Shahad and alcohol and put it in the glass. If there is pure honey it will take the form of lump and if it is unclean it will dissolve in water. After the expiry of the experiment, honey will look like Milky White.
If Shahad is heated, it will become thick, but if honey is unclean then the bubbles will begin to rise in it.
Test on bread
Try it at breakfast. When you put Shahad on the bread, it will become hard. If there is any impurity in Shahad then the bread will remain soft and wet.
If Shahad is not pure then it will smell. In addition, you will see the white color floating in it. It would be nice to throw it immediately. Pure Shahad contains a slight smell that does not seem to be bad at all on smell.
Accumulated in winter
Pure honey is accumulated in winter and melts in heat.
There are many varieties in the honey market. Variety to add to tea, different for bread toast and seven varieties of strawberries to eat. Not only the kitchen, but honey also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, it is also used to cure flu and ulcers. Moreover, research also says that eating honey can also change a person’s mood.
- Crane E (1990). “Honey from honeybees and other insects”. Ethology Ecology & Evolution. 3 (sup1): 100–105. doi:10.1080/03949370.1991.10721919.
- Crane, E., Walker, P., & Day, R. (1984). Directory of important world honey sources. International Bee Research Association. ISBN 978-0860981411.
- Crane, Ethel Eva (1999). The World History of Beekeeping and Honey Hunting. Routledge. ISBN 9781136746703.
- National Honey Board. “Carbohydrates and the Sweetness of Honey” Archived 1 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine. Last accessed 1 June 2012.
- Oregon State University “What is the relative sweetness of different sugars and sugar substitutes?”. Retrieved 1 June 2012.
- Geiling, Natasha (22 August 2013). “The Science Behind Honey’s Eternal Shelf Life”. Smithsonian. Retrieved 9 September2019.