The Deadpool 2 trailer gave viewers a first look at Shiori Kutsuna’s character but did not confirm her identity.
As for Kutsuna herself, she’s a Japanese-Australian actress, who recently starred in Netflix’s The Outsider. Other roles include official credits include Shinichi Kudo’s Written Challenge and BECK. Deadline reported Kutsuna’s role will be “key,” but did not identify her character. Twitter users seem to have, though, as most think she will play a rebooted version of Psylocke, a mutant last seen in X-Men: Apocalypse and played by Olivia Munn. The other mention was Surge, who has electric powers in Marvel Comics.
Deadpool version vs Wolverine version : which is better?
‘Deadpool 2’ Actress Shioli Kutsuna On Crossing Over to America
There is one Yukio in the X-Men comics, and the actress’ portrayal is very different from the comic source.
- 35 Ridiculously Hot Photos of Ivanka Trump
Incidentally, Kutsuna is a returnee, having grown up abroad, and speaks fluent English
Shioli Kutsuna shows off nude body
The difference from the character’s comic source led all the viewers to speculate that she was a different character altogether.
A fan theory had suggested she was Surge from the comics.
Deadpool 2 has taken a lot of liberty when it comes to the adaption of Yukio.
Best Shiori Kutsuna images on Pinterest
Yukio (Shiori Kutsuna) in Deadpool 2
List of Pinterest shiori kutsuna hot images & shiori kutsuna hot
Shiori Kutsuna akan Bermain dalam ‘Deadpool 2’
Shiori Kutsuna Pictures and Photos
This character has absolutely nothing to do with Wade Wilson’s Deadpool.
Shioli Kutsuna has two nude sex scenes in The Outsider. All right, we’re being a little clickbaity and playing fast and loose with our choice of words.
- American model fault As the hottest Croatian President Kolinda Grabar Kitarović
- Kutsuna was born on 22 December 1992 in Killarney Heights, Sydney, Australia. She lived in Australia until the age of 14 before moving to Japan to pursue a career as an idol and actress.
- In 2006, Kutsuna won the Judge’s Prize at the 2006 All-Japan National Young Beauty Contest.
- In 2009, she had her first major starring role. She played the part of Tsugumi Nitobe in 7 Mannin Tantei Nitobe (70 000 People Detective Nitobe), an ordinary college student who has 70000 friends on the Internet and solves difficult cases by using their brains.
- In 2011, she was cast to play Ran Mori in a special drama for the live-action of Detective Conan, a popular manga series written by Gosho Aoyama. She replaced Tomoka Kurokawa, who played Ran in the previous specials in 2006 and 2007.
- In 2012, she was named Best New Actress of 2011 by film magazine Kinema Junpo.
- She played mutant Yukio in Deadpool 2 (2018), opposite Ryan Reynolds, Josh Brolin and Zazie Beetz.