Do you want to surprise guests and relatives with an incredibly original and dietary dish? Then use this simple avocado recipe with cheese and spicy sauce baked in the oven.
Cooking Time : 15 Minutes | Serving : 2
- 2 avocados
- 150 g of cottage cheese
- 100 g cheese
- 4 quail eggs
- ground black pepper
How to Make AVOCADO BAKED WITH COTTAGE CHEESE
- Cut the avocado along and remove the bones.
- You can also remove a little pulp with a teaspoon.
- Preheat oven to 170 C.
- Squash the cheese. Mix avocado pulp and cottage cheese.
- Salt, pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Fill the avocado with the mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Put the avocado on the pan or other container, while pouring a little water, not more than 0.5 cm.
- On top of the avocado, carefully break the egg.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
Try more Recipes :
- Couscous Fritters Recipe